Sacred Heart Academy Bryn Mawr is pleased to offer an Extended Day Program for the convenience of parents. The program is under the direction of the school and is staffed by Sacred Heart faculty.
- The morning program begins at 7:30 a.m. All students who arrive at school between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m. must enroll in the morning program.
- The Extended Day Program in the afternoon is offered to children in the lower and middle schools every day that school is in session. To accommodate parents’ particular schedules, they may vary their pick-up times from day to day. Extended Day is available from 3:15 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Please see the chart below for daily rates. A financial penalty of $1.00 per minute after 6:00 p.m. will be charged to parents who arrive late for the 6:00 p.m. pick-up.
A sibling discount is offered to families enrolling more than one family member in the Extended Day Program. The full fee will be charged for one child and $5.00 per day will be charged to the family for additional siblings.
- Parents will be billed at the end of each semester.
- To sign up for the Extended Day Program, please fill out an application and return it to the School House Office.
- Extended Day begins on the first full day of classes.
2017 - 2018 Extended Day Tuition Schedule
|Afternoon Session||4:00 PM Pickup||4:05 - 6:00 PM Pickup|
|$10 per day||$18 per day|
|Sibling Discount||Additional $5 each day per family|