Sacred Heart Academy welcomes applications from girls of any national or ethnic origin, race, creed or color. The admissions process begins in the fall for enrollment in the following academic year, with the majority of applications and visits occurring between October and March.
Prospective families are encouraged to visit Sacred Heart during an Open House. To schedule a campus tour contact Admissions at 610-527-3915 ext. 214.
- How to Apply to Ninth Grade
- How to Apply to Sixth Grade
- How to Apply to Kindergarten
- How to Apply to Lower School (First, Second, Third, Fourth Grade)
- How to Apply to Middle School (Fifth, Seventh or Eighth Grade)
- How to Apply to transfer to Upper School
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Language Arts Teacher Recommendation
- Math Teacher Recommendation
- Register and take the Entrance and Scholarship Exam
- Attend an Open House or a scheduled parent visit
- Complete an application
- Complete request for records form.
- Request 2 teacher recommendations, 1 from the ELA teacher and 1 from the math teacher
- Schedule a shadow day 610-527-3915
(8:30 am - 2:40 pm)
Questions? Please contact the office of admissions with any questions regarding entrance exams, shadow days or private tours:
Tammy Hart/Director of Enrollment Management
610-527-3915 ext. 214
Lauren Deets/Lower School Admissions Associate
610-527-3915 ext. 245