Tuition & Scholarships
2018 - 2019 Tuition:
|Upper School (9-12)||$20,100||$800|
|Middle School (5-8)||$16,700||$450|
|Lower School (1-4)||$13,400||$350|
Tuition Refund Plan
All grades (donation)
Merit scholarships are awarded to students applying to Grade 6 and Grade 9, who demonstrate exceptional academic performance, both in the classroom and on the scholarship-entrance exam. Art and Music scholarships are awarded to accepted Grade 9 students based on art portfolio review and/or music audition.
The following are the required components of the Art Scholarship Portfolio:
1) Three art projects that you are most proud of having completed during the last two years. These art works can be projects that you completed at school, home, or during private lessons, and can be of any medium. Please note: Printed photographs of 3D projects are accepted.
2) One pencil drawing (graphite and/or color pencil) of a still life that is composed of at least three objects.
3 )One self-portrait - Use your imagination and make this project as fun and expressive as possible! From the representational to the abstract, a pencil drawing to a collage, you may compose your portrait using any 2D art medium that you feel best characterizes YOU!
4) A letter of recommendation from a teacher who has taught you within the last two years.
All art work submitted for scholarship review must have the following information clearly printed on the back of each project:
YOUR SCHOOL & SCHOOL’S ADDRESS
NAME OF YOUR CURRENT ART OR HOMEROOM TEACHER
YOUR SCHOOL’S PHONE NUMBER
The Art Portfolio must be dropped off at the Admissions Office by Friday, January 12, 2018
Auditions will be held on Saturday, January 6, 2018, beginning at 10:00 a.m. in the Performing Arts Center with Mrs. Lauren Deets and a committee of music professionals.
Each student may perform 1-2 pieces of music on her primary instrument (voice inclusive). Students are also eligible to perform 1 piece of music on a secondary instrument.
Upon acceptance of this scholarship, commitment to the Sacred Heart Choir and music program is required.
Please contact Mrs. Lauren Deets beginning December 14th to schedule an audition.
610-527-3915, ext. 245
Named Scholarships Awarded by the Scholarship Committee
- The Jeannine Broussard ’85 Scholarship
- The May Mac Neal Cardone Scholarship
- The S. Mary Clark ’31, RSCJ Scholarship
- The Editha R. DeLone ’38 Scholarship
- The Susanne Henkels ’45 and Walter F. Tucker Scholarship Fund
- The S. Matthew Anita MacDonald Scholarship
- The Helen and Guy Porter Scholarship
- The Mary Jane Powers Scholarship
- The Gerald P. Rorer Scholarship
- The Priscilla Ryan Scientific Analysis Endowed Scholarship Fund
- The Elise Allan Tucci ’70 Scholarship Fund
"I find good character singing out through the halls of these buildings. I find love, I find support, and I find acceptance. I hold onto these values, and I carry them with me everyday, knowing where they are rooted."
Dr. Colleen Dempsey '07
Speaking at the Upper School National Honor Society