Tuition & Financial Aid
2018 - 2019 Tuition
|Upper School (9-11)||$20,100||$800|
|Middle School (5-8)||$16,700||$450|
|Lower School (1-4)||$13,400||$350|
Tuition Refund Plan
All grades (donation)
Steps to Apply for Financial Aid
SSS School Code - 2625
Sacred Heart Academy provides financial aid awards to students with demonstrated financial needs.
- Parents can begin the financial aid process in the fall 2018.
- All Families Enrolling and Re-Enrolling will need to complete the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS)
- NEW 9th Grade requests for Financial Aid must be completed by January 1, 2019
- NEW requests for all other grades must be completed by February 15, 2019
- RETURNING families must complete PFS by March 1, 2019
- For assistance contact SSS customer service at (800) 344-8328
2019-2020 Financial Aid Deadlines will be available late fall 2018.
Admissions Open House
Tuesday, October 23, 2018 | 9 - 11 AM
Sacred Heart Academy has partnered with Smart Tuition to service your daughter's tuition account.
Families planning to use SMART Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year need to either enroll or re-enroll on the SMART Tuition website.