The Alumnae Association of Sacred Heart is a vital living testament to one of the goals of the Society of the Sacred Heart: To Educate to the building of community as a Christian value. It is bound to the past as well as the future. Alumnae were educated in distinct decades, on different campuses, with changing faculty. The thread that binds them together is their Sacred Heart education, and their loyalty to its mission.
The by-laws of the Alumnae Association state as its purpose:
- To welcome all graduates of Sacred Heart Schools.
- To foster a closer union among graduates of Arch Street, Eden Hall, Overbrook and Bryn Mawr through its activities.
- To strengthen and continue the relationships that began at the various schools.
- To encourage and promote the spiritual, intellectual, and social welfare of its members.
- To work with the school’s administration, Board of Trustees, faculty and staff, and parents to promote the best interests of Sacred Heart Academy.
- To give back to the community and the school through social service and philanthropic endeavors. (updated 9/2012)
The Alumnae Association through its activities and events continues to build upon its rich history and traditions. The inter-generational loyalty of the alumnae is critical to the well being of the institution. Sacred Heart’s reputation as a premier institution has been enhanced by the work of our alumnae. It is vital to Sacred Heart’s future that alumnae be engaged and they understand our needs and challenges. Sustaining loyalty requires that fond memories mesh with understanding and acceptance of inevitable change at the school. The Board of the Alumnae Association is committed to achieving this goal.
World Association of Alumnae/Alumni of the Sacred Heart
Suzanne Santora Robinson '76
Director of Alumnae Relations
610-527-3915, Ext. 222
We would love to hear what you are up to! Please use the form to submit your news and photos.
ALUMNAE NEWS TO SHARE
For questions, please contact the Alumnae Office at 610-527-3915, ext. 222.
- Name (maiden name)
- If an alumna, provide your year of graduation
- If a current student, provide your current grade
- Street address
- Institution and address where the official transcript should be sent
Additional records requests such as report cards, standardized tests, health forms, etc. should be made through this form.
If you have any questions, please contact Margie Corcoran at Margaret.Corcoran@SHAbrynmawr.org