Students enjoy great food and nutritious options through our on-site food service provider, Brock and Company.
Grab-and-go breakfast options are available for Middle and Upper School students who are on campus early. For lunch, students can bring a packed lunch or enjoy one of the many options offered by Brock.
Students dine family style as a community with fellow classmates and faculty in the Peggy Harron Bruder Dining Room, which overlooks our beautiful campus with large windows providing a tree-lined view showcasing the best of each season.
- Brock offers hot entrees, lunch combo specials, a la carte items, salads, soups, snacks, and beverages.
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available.
- Families set up a prepaid food account through MySchoolBucks to fund their student's account.
- Your daughter uses her PIN from her student ID to check out when making purchases. The amount spent is then deducted from her MySchoolBucks account.
Weekly menus are available online and nutrition information is provided. Chef Maria, our onsite Brock chef manager, encourages parents and students to email her directly at email@example.com with questions, suggestions or feedback.
This online payment service eliminates the need for students to bring money to school and provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
MySchoolBucks enables parents to view purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts. It provides:
- Convenience: Available 24/7 on the web or through the MySchoolBucks mobile app.
- Efficiency: Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools.
- Control: Set low-balance alerts, view account activity and schedule recurring/automatic payments
- Flexibility: Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security: MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
1. Register for your free account at www.MySchoolBucks.com.
2. Add your student using our school name and her student ID number (located on your child's school ID card or in her contact card on the SHA portal.)
3. Make a payment to your account with a credit/debit card or electronic check.
Parents with questions regarding the set up or or use of MySchoolBucks should contact MySchoolBucks directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-855-832-5226. For questions about specific charges to your child's account, contact Brock directly.
Monitoring Your Student's Account
Having the MySchoolBucks app on your phone makes it simple to check your daughter's balance, replenish her funds, and review purchases. We recommend that you check your student's account regularly to ensure its accuracy.
Please ask your child first if you have a question about purchases on the account. Brock is happy to work with you directly if you feel there are incorrect charges. Please contact Maria Sama, SHA's onsite Chef Manager, via email at email@example.com; she will review your account with you and issue a refund as needed.