Students enjoy lunch at school by packing a meal from home or purchasing an entree from DiGioia Catering. Students dine family style as a community with fellow students and faculty in the Peggy Harron Bruder Dining Room that overlooks our beautiful campus with large windows providing a tree lined view showcasing the best of the season.
- Families can set up a pre-paid lunch account through MySchoolBucks or use a cash-and-carry system.
- Your daughter is assigned a PIN from her student ID and will use this to check out when making lunch purchases from her MySchoolBucks account.
- You will also have the option of paying by check at school, but will still need to create an account with MySchoolBucks to access the other features. If paying by check, please include your daughter(s) name and student ID number on the check made payable to:
- DiGioia Catering c/o Sacred Heart Academy
480 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- A la carte items may be purchased.
Please do not hesitate to contact Lori DiGioia via email at SHA.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district.
- Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
2. Add your students using their school name and student ID (Your Child(ren): Number on ID card)
3. Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
• Visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s